HTML – GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Job Title: HTML – Graphic Design Intern
Location: Design Department, PYCO Group, HCMC, Vietnam
SALARY/ALLOWANCE: Up to 7,400,000 VND gross/month
With an internship in the field of Web and Online Advertising design, you will be able to:
- Gain practical knowledge in how to Plan, Estimate and Work on new modern media campaigns and Online Advertising
- Carry out varied and highly complex tasks in real projects for international clients with a lot of different kinds of layouts and web banners in our Design Department
- Broaden your Design skills, as you have the opportunity to demonstrate your creativity and innovation on a daily basis, working together with the Project Management team as well as with Technical and Design Experts
- Acquire all the necessary skills needed to launch a career in the field of Web and Web Advertising Design
- Involve in exciting projects with our most talented people in the industry, learn from the very challenging tasks while working in a fun and creative environment
The Internship will include 2 phases:
Phase 1 – Training and Practice Period:
- Duration: 2 months, including 20 study hours (classroom at PYCO Group + self-study at home) per week minimum
- Quantity: 10 interns
- Salary/Allowance: Not applicable
Phase 2 – Internship and On-the-job Training (OJT) Period: The interns are assigned tasks in Real Projects to practice.
- Duration: full-time in 3 months
- Quantity: 3-5 interns who passed phase 1 period
- Salary/Allowance: Up to 7,400,000 VND gross/month, following the internship policy
- Working time: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm, Monday to Friday
Those who successfully pass phase 2 will have opportunities to become official staff at PYCO Group with attractive salary and benefits.
- As an intern in HTML Graphic Design, you will learn how to develop initial plans for advertising campaigns and banners, how to effectively convey ideas promoted on a website, and how to create and implement layout concepts and storyboards, as well as video, animation, etc.
- This involves arranging graphic designs, colors, images to use, illustrations, videos, and all other matters related to visual design.
Feel free to use your own ideas concerning:
- The usage of appropriate ideas for Design and online advertising
- Contributing to and improving the project process
- Improving the quality of Design Production
- Improving ideas/concepts of animation to make Animated websites and Online banners.
- Graduating in 2018 or a current last year student
- Familiarity with Websites, the Internet, Social Networks
- Strong in Adobe Photoshop, HTML/CSS or other Graphic Tools.
- Basic Skills in Communication, Planning and Teamwork
COMPENSATION & BENEFIT:
At PYCOGROUP, we don’t just offer you a job, we offer you your future. Here’s your chance to get your hands on…
- The latest technologies for mobile & web development
- Teammates that challenge you to exceed your limits
- The finest IT tools raise your potential to even greater heights
- The power to deliver some truly awesome products & services
- Cutting-edge collaborative software development
- A career path that allows you to learn and grow
How to apply:
Send your CV in English and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: March 25, 2018
More information about PYCOGROUP: