About the job
GIMO is now looking for a young, dynamic and passionate creative designer to join our team.
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Deadline for submission: 10 July 2021
- Work with the marketing team to deliver visual deliverables
- Translate ideas and text content into creative visualization for owned media channels.
- Create visualization for website blogs, case study and reports.
- Transform statistical data into visual graphics and diagrams through images, text, and colors; making complex ideas more accessible.
- Competently use a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and multimedia contents.
- Work with both text and images, often selecting the type, font, size, color, and line length of headlines, headings and text.
- When using texts in layouts, collaborates closely with writers to make sure the tone of voice is correct and consistent
- Incorporate changes recommended by the marketing team into the final design.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing.
- Work on multiple types of tasks at the same time, each with a different deadline.
SKILLS AND QUALIFIERS:
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field. Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Experience in graphic design, ability to able to use specialized graphic design software to prepare his/her designs.
- Having an impressive portfolio that features the best designs to demonstrate his/her creativity and originality.
- Experience in UI/UX or video editing is a BIG PLUS
- Having excellent spoken and written English skill is a plus
- Analytical skills, to be able to look at their designs from different angles and point of views.
- An artistic ability that enables him/her to create designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to clients and consumers.
- Time managing skills, to be able to balance competing priorities and multiple projects while meeting strict deadlines.
- Multi-media skill is a bonus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Tremendous opportunities to learn, grow and build with a fast-growing fintech startup in Vietnam;
- Young, dynamic but professional working environment;
- Competitive salary plus well-rounded compensation package.
Email us your CV or Resume together with a brief introduction about yourself, addressing “Who you are”, “Why you” and “What you expect” in the email body to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GIMO is one of Vietnam’s fast-growing fintech pioneers in Earned Wage Access, that is, providing working adults with instant access to their earned income ahead of a scheduled payday. Targeting underbanked workers, GIMO has set out a mission of addressing the urgent financial needs of dozens of millions of workers, thus contributing to the country’s financial inclusion.